- Tickets from: £12.00 - £19.00
- first showing: Fri 13 Dec 2013
- last showing: Sun 5 Jan 2014
Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs
There are more than seven little reasons why people should be heading to The Harlequin Theatre this Christmas when the musical heart-throb and smouldering television hunk Stefan Booth takes on a princely role in this year’s pantomime Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Showing Times: Friday 13 December - Sunday 5 January 2014
- Tickets from: £18.50 - £19.50
- first showing: Fri 21 Mar 2014
- last showing: Fri 21 Mar 2014
Julian & Jiaxin Lloyd Webber: A Tale of Two Cellos
Julian Lloyd Webber is one of the finest musicians of his generation. He is in great demand throughout the world enjoying one of he most creative and successful careers in Classical music today. This new concept and show is a perfect example of that.
- Showing Times: Friday 21 March at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £17.50
- first showing: Sun 27 Apr 2014
- last showing: Sun 27 Apr 2014
Antonio Forcione & Adriano Adewale
Legendary award-winning Italian acoustic guitar virtuoso Antonio Forcione joins dynamic Brazilian percussionist Adriano Adewale forming a breathtaking duo which masterfully blends soul-jazz and flamenco guitar with African and Latin rhythms. Passionate and melodic, this is a world-class performance.
They come to The Harlequin to raise funds for the Mayor's charities, The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and Surrey Crimestoppers.
- Showing Times: Sunday 27 April at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £26.00 - £26.00
- first showing: Fri 2 May 2014
- last showing: Fri 2 May 2014
Suggs: My Life Story in Words and Music
In Suggs: My Life Story the Madness frontman takes to the stage in a hilarious, yet moving, one man tour de force playing to rave reviews.
The death of Suggs' beloved cat on his fiftieth birthday triggers a personal quest to discover what happened to the father he never knew. Stunned by what he learns Suggs is taken back to his childhood on the tough streets of 1970's Soho and his first appearance on Top of the Pops at the age of eighteen...
- Showing Times: Friday 2 May at 7.30pm