Become a Volunteer
Join the team at The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema
Volunteer stewards are a vital part of The Harlequin’s Front of House team, providing great customer service to all our visitors.
Becoming a volunteer at The Harlequin means that you’ll immediately become part of a welcoming, friendly and vibrant team. It also means that you’ll have the opportunity to see some great shows and many of the latest and best film releases.
We are looking for individuals:
• Who have a passion for theatre, film and the arts
• Who are reliable, punctual and diligent
• Who are confident in a customer facing environment
• Who want to learn new skills
What we offer:
• Full training and experience of a busy customer facing environment
• The opportunity to see the latest film releases as well as fantastic live shows
• A vibrant, friendly and welcoming environment
• Regular social events
• Being part of a dynamic and vital arts centre at the heart of the community
Becoming a volunteer at The Harlequin will give you a great sense of reward and satisfaction.
Interested? We want to hear from you…
If you would like to become part of the team at The Harlequin, simply complete the application form found in our Volunteer Information Pack and return it to the Front of House Manager, either by dropping it in to The Harlequin Box Office or sending it to: The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema, Warwick Quadrant, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1NN.
For further information, please call the Front of House Manager on 01737 276833 or email FOHharlequin@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!