There really is something for everyone at The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema. Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets to any of our events or cinema screenings. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
- Tickets from: £5.00 - £7.50
- first showing: Fri 2 Oct 2015
- last showing: Thu 8 Oct 2015
A Walk in the Woods
After spending two decades in England, Bill Bryson returns to the U.S., where he decides the best way to connect with his homeland is to hike the Appalachian Trail with one of his oldest friends.
- Starring: Robert Redford, Nick Nolte, Emma Thompson
- Showing Times: 15.30 & 19.30, Except: Sunday 4th 16.30 & 19.30(Subtitled), and Thursday 8th: 11.30, 15.30 & 19.30
- Running Time: 104 mins
- Tickets from: £2.00 - £2.00
- first showing: Sat 3 Oct 2015
- last showing: Sat 10 Oct 2015
SATURDAY MORNING CINEMA CLUB: Minions
Ever since the dawn of time, the Minions have lived to serve the most despicable of masters. From T. rex to Napoleon, the easily distracted tribe has helped the biggest and the baddest of villains.
- Starring: Chris Renaud, Pierre Coffin, Sandra Bullock
- Showing Times: Saturday 3rd October & Saturday 10th October; 9.30 & 11.30
- Running Time: 91
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Mon 5 Oct 2015
- last showing: Mon 5 Oct 2015
Royal Opera House: Le Nozze Di Figaro (Live)
Often considered a perfect opera, Le Nozze di Figaro represents Mozart’s genius at its most lively and delightful. The cast is led by the star bass Erwin Schrott, who has sung the role to great acclaim at Covent Garden before, partnered with star Romanian soprano Anita Hartig in the role of Susanna.
- Starring: Erwin Schrott, Anita Hartig, Stéphane Degout, Ellie Dehn, Kate Lindsey, Carlo Lepore, Krystian Adam, Louise Winter
- Showing Times: 6.45 pm
- Running Time: 3hrs 25mins (including one interval)
- Tickets from: £0.00 - £0.00
- first showing: Tue 6 Oct 2015
- last showing: Tue 6 Oct 2015
New Shoes Theatre will perform Hurried Steps as part of the Surrey Domestic Abuse Awareness Week. The play was written by Italy’s foremost award winning writer, Dacia Maraini, to highlight the devastating effects of violence against women and girls.
- Showing Times: October 6th at 7.30 pm
- Tickets from: £10.00 - £11.00
- first showing: Wed 7 Oct 2015
- last showing: Wed 7 Oct 2015
The Who: Live in Hyde Park
One of the greatest rock bands of all time, join The Who as they celebrate 50 years of classic songs live in London's Hyde Park. Audiences are treated to a show stopping performance featuring all of their greatest hits, proving The Who are still one of the best live bands playing today.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 7th October 7pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Thu 8 Oct 2015
- last showing: Thu 8 Oct 2015
Professor Robert Winston - What makes us happy? - Reading the human mind
What led to French philosopher Michel de Montaigne thanking fortune for the pain he suffered? Why was Alfred J Prufrock in T S Eliot’s poem so chronically depressed and suffering so much lack of self-esteem? Shall we ever really understand what makes us happy?
- Showing Times: Thursday 8th October 7.30pm