Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Tue 23 Oct 2018
- last showing: Tue 23 Oct 2018
The Little Mix Experience
Due to overwhelming demand and following on from their SOLD OUT show here in February The Little Mix Experience are coming back! Book early before they sell out again! Four hugely talented girls pay tribute to one of the UK’s finest Girl-Bands. With breathtaking dance moves, replica costumes and some of the finest vocals in the UK, this is a high-energy show from beginning to end, packed with all of Little Mix’s greatest hits and suitable for all ages!
- Showing Times: Tuesday 23rd October at 6.00pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Thu 25 Oct 2018
- last showing: Thu 25 Oct 2018
Wind In The Willows
Join us on an exciting adventure along the riverbank with a brand new staging of Kenneth Grahame’s family classic ‘The Wind In The Willows.’ !
Meet all your favourite characters including loyal Mole, faithful Ratty and wise old Badger as they do their best to keep the mischievous Mr Toad out of trouble. Will they be able to stop the Wicked Weasel from taking over Toad Hall?
- Showing Times: Thursday 25th October at 3.00pm & 6.00pm
- Tickets from: £30.00 - £30.00
- first showing: Thu 1 Nov 2018
- last showing: Thu 1 Nov 2018
Roy Wood: Rock & Roll Band
This is a Rock Packed evening you won't want to miss. Featuring Roy Wood with his Big Rock & Roll Band, performing classic hits California Man, Flowers In The Rain, Fire Brigade, I Can Hear The Grass Grow, Blackberry Way, See My Baby Jive, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day, and many more!
- Showing Times: Thursday 1 November at 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £20.00 - £20.00
- first showing: Sat 3 Nov 2018
- last showing: Sat 3 Nov 2018
Los Pacaminos Feat. Paul Young
One of the UK’s most popular Live touring bands, Los Pacaminos play the very best in Tex Mex Border music from The Texas Tornadoes and Ry Cooder to Los Lobos and even Roy Orbsion.
- Showing Times: Saturday 3rd November at 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £15.00 - £15.00
- first showing: Wed 7 Nov 2018
- last showing: Fri 9 Nov 2018
ESOSOC Presents Remember...
Music, dance, drama and poetry paying tribute to the men and women of the World Wars and more from ESOSOC & YESOS.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 7th - Friday 9th November at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £22.00 - £22.00
- first showing: Sat 10 Nov 2018
- last showing: Sat 10 Nov 2018
Thirty years ago Michael Jackson’s famed Bad Tour hit the UK. The concerts grossed £100m, supporting an album featuring five No1 singles. MJ History captures the moment with superb musicianship, stunning video projections, electrifying choreography and jaw-dropping special effects.
As well as honouring the platinum-selling album, the lavish production takes you from The Jackson 5, through The Jacksons and on to MJ’s rise to become the King of Pop including Can You Feel It, Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, Man In The Mirror and many more.
- Showing Times: Saturday 10th November at 7.30pm