Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £20.00 - £21.00
- first showing: Sat 9 May 2020
- last showing: Sat 9 May 2020
THE FOUNDATIONS were one of the biggest groups of the Swinging Sixties!!! Now original lead guitarist/vocalist Alan Warner is keeping the magnificent sound of The Foundations alive with a group of hugely talented musicians
- Showing Times: Saturday 9th May at 7.30pm
- Running Time: 130mins
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £24.00
- first showing: Tue 19 May 2020
- last showing: Tue 19 May 2020
An Evening with Aggers
Join Aggers in his solo show as he takes us on a trip down memory lane, recounting tales from a wonderful and entertaining career on the field and in the box, with film footage, audio clips and photographs on our big screen.
- Showing Times: Tuesday 19th May at 7:30
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £19.00
- first showing: Sat 23 May 2020
- last showing: Sat 23 May 2020
Ballet Theatre UK: Sense and Sensibility
Join Ballet Theatre UK as they delve into the romantic world of Jane Austin with their classical adaptation of Sense and Sensibility.
- Showing Times: Saturday 23rd May at 7.30pm
- Running Time: 140mins
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Tue 26 May 2020
- last showing: Tue 26 May 2020
We Love Little Mix!
If you love Little Mix, you are going to just L.O.V.E this show! We Love Little Mix perform all your favourite Little Mix songs LIVE including DNA, Wings, Salute, Black Magic, Love Me Like You, Secret Love Song, Shout Out To My Ex, No More Sad Songs, and many more.
- Showing Times: Tuesday 26th May at 6pm
- Running Time: 140 mins
- Tickets from: £10.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Wed 22 Jul 2020
- last showing: Sat 25 Jul 2020
Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain Part Five
Join us for the WORLD PREMIER before Horrible Histories heads to the West End!
- Showing Times: Wednesday 22nd - Saturday 25th July
- Running Time: 70mins
- Tickets from: £29.50 - £74.50
- first showing: Tue 22 Sep 2020
- last showing: Tue 22 Sep 2020
G4 Live 2020
The UK's No.1 classical vocal quartet are back with another exhilarating tour - G4 LIVE 2020.
- Showing Times: Tuesday 22nd September at 7.30pm
- Running Time: 120mins