Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £7.50 - £15.00
- first showing: Wed 18 Jul 2018
- last showing: Wed 18 Jul 2018
Freewheelers Theatre & Media Company: Amandla
In celebration of the centenary of Nelson Mandela’s birth (to the day!), the Freewheelers Theatre & Media Company perform their two-act play “Amandla!” “Amandla!” (Power to the People) charts the remarkable life of Nelson Mandela. From his tribal boyhood and education in Methodist missionary establishments, to his time as a freedom fighter, through the Robben Island years, to the peak of his fame as president of South Africa. With a cast of 35, and singers from two choirs, the Freewheelers tell this incredible tale using dance, drama, media & music.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 18th July at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £15.00 - £15.00
- first showing: Fri 27 Jul 2018
- last showing: Fri 27 Jul 2018
Rock Choir Live
Rock Choir are delighted to present a selection of fun, feel-good songs that are sure to get you on your feet! Rock Choir is the UK's largest and most popular contemporary choir, with over 26,000 members in 380 communities nationwide.
- Showing Times: Friday 27th July at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £15.00
- first showing: Wed 1 Aug 2018
- last showing: Sat 4 Aug 2018
YESOS: The Phantom of the Opera – An Amateur Youth Production
In celebration of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s 70th birthday, YESOS are thrilled to perform the monumental musical The Phantom of the Opera – An Amateur Youth Group Production. This musical is widely considered to be the world’s most successful piece of theatre.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 1st - Saturday 4th August at 7.30pm, Matinee performance at 14.00 on Saturday 4th August
- Tickets from: £24.50 - £24.50
- first showing: Fri 28 Sep 2018
- last showing: Fri 28 Sep 2018
Faith - The George Michael Legacy
Faith– The George Michael Legacy is a stunning celebration of one the greatest singer–songwriters of all time. Featuring international George Michael tribute Wayne Dilks and his 8 piece band. A musical journey of 35 years of hit records, from Wham to his solo career, the show uses actual video footage from The George Michael 25 live tour and is a 2 hour spellbinding spectacle of his songs.
- Showing Times: Friday 28th September at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £30.00 - £30.00
- first showing: Thu 4 Oct 2018
- last showing: Thu 4 Oct 2018
After the Sold Out success of his 2015 & 2017 tours, Grammy award winning, international chart-topping, British music legend Leo Sayer is returning to the UK for a short series of concerts and festival appearances. Leo is currently celebrating his recent release “The Gold Collection” which became his 15th appearance on the UK Top 40 album chart.
- Showing Times: Thursday 4 October at 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £20.50 - £20.50
- first showing: Sat 13 Oct 2018
- last showing: Sat 13 Oct 2018
The unique Abba look and sound is replicated with an incredible attention to detail as the beautiful lyrics penned by Benny and Bjorn are sung in wonderful harmony by all six performers on stage. Dynamic non-stop choreography, stunning visuals, top-class musicianship and an ALL-LIVE performance ensures that the Tribute to ABBA Forever Show captivates audiences from the opening refrain to the final sing-along chorus of this two-hour spectacular.
- Showing Times: Saturday 13th October at 7.30pm