Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £15.00
- first showing: Wed 1 Aug 2018
- last showing: Sat 4 Aug 2018
YESOS: The Phantom of the Opera – An Amateur Youth Production
In celebration of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s 70th birthday, YESOS are thrilled to perform the monumental musical The Phantom of the Opera – An Amateur Youth Group Production. This musical is widely considered to be the world’s most successful piece of theatre. It has been seen by 140 million people worldwide. It is the 3rd longest running show currently showing in the West End.
- Showing Times: 7.30pm, Matinee performance at 14.00 on Saturday 4 August
- Tickets from: £30.00 - £30.00
- first showing: Thu 4 Oct 2018
- last showing: Thu 4 Oct 2018
After the Sold Out success of his 2015 & 2017 tours, Grammy award winning, international chart-topping, British music legend Leo Sayer is returning to the UK for a short series of concerts and festival appearances. Leo is currently celebrating his recent release “The Gold Collection” which became his 15th appearance on the UK Top 40 album chart.
- Showing Times: Thursday 4 October at 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Tue 23 Oct 2018
- last showing: Tue 23 Oct 2018
The Little Mix Experience
Due to overwhelming demand and following on from their SOLD OUT show here in February The Little Mix Experience are coming back! Book early before they sell out again!
Four hugely talented girls pay tribute to one of the UK’s finest Girl-Bands. With breathtaking dance moves, replica costumes and some of the finest vocals in the UK, this is a high-energy show from beginning to end, packed with all of Little Mix’s greatest hits and suitable for all ages!
- Showing Times: 6.00pm
- Tickets from: £20.00 - £20.00
- first showing: Sat 3 Nov 2018
- last showing: Sat 3 Nov 2018
Los Pacaminos Feat. Paul Young
One of the UK’s most popular Live touring bands, Los Pacaminos play the very best in Tex Mex Border music from The Texas Tornadoes and Ry Cooder to Los Lobos and even Roy Orbsion.
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £22.00 - £22.00
- first showing: Sat 10 Nov 2018
- last showing: Sat 10 Nov 2018
Thirty years ago Michael Jackson’s famed Bad Tour hit the UK. The concerts grossed £100m, supporting an album featuring five No1 singles. MJ History captures the moment with superb musicianship, stunning video projections, electrifying choreography and jaw-dropping special effects.
As well as honouring the platinum-selling album, the lavish production takes you from The Jackson 5, through The Jacksons and on to MJ’s rise to become the King of Pop including Can You Feel It, Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, Man In The Mirror and many more.
- Showing Times: 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £19.00 - £19.00
- first showing: Sat 24 Nov 2018
- last showing: Sat 24 Nov 2018
Supersonic 70's Xmas Show
“ A STUNNING CELEBRATION TO THE GOLDEN AGE OF POP”
Yes, it’s the hottest ticket in town! The ‘Supersonic 70s show’ is GLAM packed with all those incredible hits from the greatest musical decade of them all...the 70s!
- Showing Times: Saturday 24 November at 7.30pm