Covid-19: Venue Update
In line with the government announcement of a second lockdown, the Harlequin is closed until Wednesday 2 December.
Our café is offering a takeaway service with barista coffee, tea, cake and snacks available to purchase from the front entrance 10am-2pm, Monday to Friday.
Our Box Office will be in contact with any customers who have booked cinema tickets for this period to arrange refunds.
- The Harlequin Theatre closed on Tuesday 17 March due to the measures being taken across the country to combat the spread of coronavirus. From March to August, the Harlequin was used by Reigate & Banstead Council as a Community Support Centre to co-ordinate essential assistance for vulnerable residents, distributing food, medicines and essential supplies.
- Our cinema, the Waller Studio, opened again in July and has been showing a wide range of new and recent releases, family films, classic favourites and event cinema. Find out more on our On Screen page.
- The Harlequin Cafe reopened on 14 September under new management and with a brand-new menu. Find out more on our Cafe page.
- The Harlequin has remained closed for live shows.
- The Harlequin Theatre and Paul Holman Associates are sad to announce that our Christmas pantomime has been postponed until 2021. We are already looking forward to next year's panto, which will be Aladdin, and are planning together to make sure that our 2021 performance is bigger and better than ever. Find out more on our Pantomime page.
- When our venue is open, we have extensive measures in place throughout our building so that all our visitors and staff have a safe and enjoyable experience. Our venue meets all government regulations and we are able to call ourselves a Covid-secure venue. Find out more on our Safety Measures page.
We hope you, our valued customers, are keeping safe and well. Thank you for your continued support.
The Harlequin Team
LAST UPDATED MON 2 NOVEMBER 2020